6.01.2006

Homeless

Having received the good news about the bar exam, I immediately gave notice at my apartment complex in the South Bay, in order to make my transition back to Santa Cruz as quick and painless as possible.
Ah, the seaside town of my birth. It calls to me with it's redwood-lined running trails and organic grocery stores. There are enough good coffeehouses in Santa Cruz that you can usually find a quiet corner to relax and almost forget the stink of patchouli from the unwashed hippie sitting next to you.
However, finding a place to live is proving challenging. This task has kept me from practicing writing every day, which was after all, the goal of this site. I'm trying to work on that, and in the meantime, keep your little toes and fingers crossed that I get that 2 bedroom over on the eastside with laundry and - blessed Mother - storage space!

No comments: