10.13.2006

Vacation Day

Today is a vacation day and I'm kickin' it Chez Rhubarb, aka JNC. I really like crashing here, not just because she is a great hostess and lives in one of my favorite neighborhoods, but also because she's generally got great snacks around. Here's some things I've found in her cupboards and fridge:

1. Orange jello, one serving of the pre-made kind.
2. Powdered chai mix from Cost Plus
3. Trader Joe's Traderade
4. Drumsticks (like, the ice cream!!!)
5. Lots of Gu and protein bars
6. Popsecret microwave popcorn (in the freezer... hmmm...)

I've been looking forward to doing a run up here so I can explore her neighborhood a little more. She lives off Mandana Ave, between Piedmont and the Grand Ave area. Lots of hills, which sounded good until I woke up this morning with a headache, thanks to the free cocktails at the Sample Angel and Niketown events.

No comments: