10.19.2006

"I'm just trying to help out..."

A colleague got this spam email at work. It cracked me up because with all the people out there thinking they really can get a free gift card for Applebees if they just forward that email to a bazillion people, someone is going to think it's real. I bet there's a lot of Marks out there having a bad day.

From: Mark
Subject: Dieting

This is not meant to be an insult or anything
but people are talking at work about your weight.
I thought you should know. I know it would upset
you if you knew but I know some friends here and
outside work that have used a program that worked
within weeks. I am not pushing anything on you
but thought it wouldn't hurt if you looked at it.
I also think I am doing you a favor as it's always
nice when people talk about how much better you look
than how much you've been putting on. I hope I am
not intruding, just trying to help out. My cousin &
friend Alex used this and it helped alot. Here is
the page I know they got it from direct.
http://dailyplastic.com

Again, I'm just trying to help out.
Thanks for listening.

Mark

Now every time she walks by, we tell her "Hey, um, people have been talking about your weight..."

No comments: