8.17.2007

They see me rollin'... they hatin... trying to catch me readin dirty....

When I’m not spinning def jams and keeping my beyotches in line, I’m reading the finest contemporary fiction I can get my hands on. Thanks to a cool new site called Shelfari, I can keep up with what my friends are reading, write reviews of books, discuss them and join groups of like-minded readers. I’ve included a link to my “virtual shelf” at the sidebar here ---->

Check it out, and if you join, be sure to be my friend. I like friends.

P.S. 2007 New Years Resolution #17 : Obtain A Virtual “something.” Check.

P.P.S. My Shelfar username is magicalpumpkin.

4 comments:

Brighter Schemata said...

do you do paperbackswap.com ? you will love it. if you sign up, please use my gmail address (or another friend's) b/c we get 1 free book! :) thx! -b

Dschauffer said...

Thats the funniest thing I have read all day. I am adding you as a friend right now on Shelfari. I am still trying to convince all my friends to join. Any tips?

Dschauffer said...

I couldn't find your username.
Add me!
-schaufferwaffer

The Redhead said...

My Shelfari username is magicalpumpkin.