8.13.2007

And on the left, you'll see a naked hippie on the bongos...

JFJ's parents are here for a week-long visit. I'm pleased to announce that they are very nice. We all have the same sense of humor and they are super easygoing. We've been showing them the sights and they are always really interested and eager for whatever we decide to throw their way.

Apparently their son told them that I am a one-woman roadmap, Zagat guide and parking locator. Imagine my surprise when it turns out I'm on tap to provide directions, restaurant recommendations and an instant evaluation of all local parking garages in the greater SF bay area. However, since they have been really understanding about my morning binge drinking, road rage and profanity, I am willing to cooperate.

Tomorrow they meet Scrumpy. Hang on to your hat for that one.

No comments: