8.06.2007

Happy Monday

The smell of rotting garbage permeates my workplace. I first noticed in the breakroom and since my office is right outside that room, now my office smells like rotting garbage (a change from the microwaved salmon or broccoli that I'm usually subjected to). I can't actually locate the source of the smell, but it's gotten so strong that I'm starting to worry... that's it's me...

Wait, hear me out. I haven't actually been able to find the rotting garbage. I'm usually the last person to smell something weird but in this case it seems like I'm the only one bothered by it. What if I sat in something or my shirt accidentally brushed against something that smells horrific? And I'm just carrying the smell around with me?

If you work in my office and I smell like rotting garbage, please let me know. Thanks.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Are you sure you didn't bring your cat to work with you?

The Redhead said...

Funny, Laura. Very funny!