11.29.2006

Hoov's Celebrity Playlist

Here's our first YaYa playlist. What I really like about Hoov's playlist is how much fun and happy music there is. Hoov's list reflects her personality - upbeat, living each moment to the fullest, but never losing sight of the big picture. Enjoy!

The Remedy (I Won't Worry)
Jason Mraz

Although I'll never cure myself of worrying, this song always helps : )

Speed of Sound
Coldplay

I sometimes play this song on my (short) drive to work in the morning. It totally pumps me up for the day!

September
Earth, Wind & Fire

I've danced to this song at almost every wedding I've been to, but I still can't get enough. Bust out the disco ball!




Must Get Out
Maroon 5

How do I pick just one favorite song from M5? I love them!!! I also love weekend trips and this song makes me think of getting away from it all.

Djobi, Djoba
Gipsy Kings

This song reminds me of my summer abroad in Granada, Spain during college. I picture a little sangria and some dancing under the stars on a hot summer night.

Hanging by a Moment
Lifehouse

I love the testosterone charge to this love song.

Meaning
Gavin DeGraw

Like Maroon 5, how do I pick just one favorite song by Gavin? I like the "meaning" of this song.




Gotta Get Thru This (Acoustic Version)
Daniel Bedingfield

This song reminds me of Jen and our crazy roadtrip to LA to see the filming of "So You Think You Can Dance" this past summer (my favorite contestant Travis danced to this song when we were there). I like how this song makes times when you've "gotta get thru this" seem a bit more bearable.

Wild Horses
Natasha Bedingfield

I love the words, the piano, the vocals...hmm, just about everything in this girlie song.

Watershed
Indigo Girls

These girls rock! I love their lyrics, especially in this song.

The Setting Sun
Switchfoot

This song helps me put it all in perspective.





Do You Hear What I Hear?
performed by Third Day

My favorite Christian band playing my favorite Christmas song. Yeah!

No comments: