3.07.2007

26.2, again.

We're putting together a crack (smoking?) team of runners for the Nike Women's Marathon, which will be October 21, 2007. Cyndi and Hoov are signed up for the Half (which sold out in one day and now they are having a drawing for half marathon entries.) JNC is signed up for the full because the half was sold out, but insists she'll be stopping at the halfway mark. I'm looking forward to getting some practice in on the SF course over the next several months. That's something I can't do for the Big Sur Marathon, what with it being on Highway One and all.


I can't believe Big Sur is only 53 days away. I feel like I need months more to train. I have a calendar with pictures of the course and everytime I look at it I start to panic a little. Every photo seems to be of the highway snaking up a huge hill. I'm starting to have nightmares about the elevation chart:




What exactly have I gotten myself into here?

No comments: