5.02.2007

In the waiting line.

You're not going to believe this, but the federal government has done something smart and efficient. There's an extremely useful function on the TSA site that allows you to check the average wait time for the security line at U.S. airports. It also tells you the maximum wait time so if you're a worry wart like me you won't worry about cutting it too close. It even specifies which line, so if there's one that's generally faster you'll know before you get there.

Speaking of airports, I'll be leaving bright and early tomorrow for Seattle where I get to spend a few days getting the tour of JFJ's Seattle, seeing law school gal pal Mel and kickin' it old skool style with The Notorious D.R.J.U. All that in 48 hours, after which we'll be heading up to Vancouver for the Vancouver Marathon. The doc says I'm only up for 13.1 so no full marathon for me. I hate being one of the crowd that peels out halfway but with my knee still hurting, I think I'll be glad to be done.

No comments: