5.03.2006

The Final Countdown

T-minus 16 days until the bar results come out and I've made myself so anxious about it that I'm in a permanent state of mild nausea. Since I still haven't lost the 10lbs I put on while studying for the bar, I feel both fat and nauseas, which makes me realize must be what pregnancy is like. Maybe those pregnant women taking the bar were onto something. Get the weight gain and the nausea over with at the same time!

I keep trying to focus on what Barbri instructor "Ira" said: "Even if you fail the bar, you can walk around the block and find ten people who'd trade places with you." While I had to doubt Ira's choice of shaded aviator-style glasses, he has a point about keeping it in perspective. If failing the bar is the worst thing that happens to me this year I still have a lot of blessings. So if I get on the pity party bandwagon, tell me to take walk around the children's ward at Stanford hospital. And I think I have problems?

No comments: