3.04.2008

There's so much to say about this, I don't even know where to begin.

As you know if you've ever used Match.com, you can express your interest in someone by sending a "wink" to their profile. My friend got a "wink" from this guy and sent one back. Here is what she got in response:

Hey,

Thanks for winking back. I read your profile again. You seem like a good person.

Some initial questions, I always ask, just to keep the worst ones away. Feel free to answer the questions you wish, and however you wish. This is the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm sure you understand.

(1) How many have you had sex with? How many guys have you broken up with, after having sex?

(2) Have you done drugs or had alcohol-related problems?

(3) Have you ever broken the law, or been involved in a legal dispute?

(4) Have you ever had financial problems? Including credit card dept?

(5) How is your family situation? Are your parents married or divorced?

(6) Any other issues with credability and character?

Best,
[NAME REDACTED, ALTHOUGH I REALLY WANTED TO INCLUDE HIS NAME, EMAIL AND PHOTO]

2 comments:

The Redhead said...

My favorite aspect of this is that my friend is actually a very conservative person, probably exactly the type of girl he's looking for. But of course, she's totally put off by his ASS CRAZY questions and has "closed" her communication with him.

Anonymous said...

Aren't some of those the types of questions that you are supposed to ask on dates?????? Geez!